1) Why get vaccinated?
Corona causes 2 to 4 deaths in 100 people. Even if the side effects of vaccination are small, it is less than 1 in a million and it is not likely to be fatal. So it is important to get vaccinated before the disease occurs.
2. Does the vaccination have efficiency?
All approved vaccines have 100 percent efficacy in preventing covid deaths. Extremely high efficiency and immunity against severe covid.
3. Is the vaccine safe?
All vaccines are completely safe.
4. What vaccine will we get? Is there an option?
Covishield-Serum, Pune vaccine is available everywhere now. Some centers have covacin but both vaccines are very safe so take what is available to the vaccination center.
5. Who can get vaccinated in the second phase?
Every person above 60 years of age and persons above 45 years of age with serious diseases like cancer, kidney disease etc. They can be vaccinated at your nearest center. To do this, register on the Covin app or go to the vaccination center.
6. What are the possible side effects after vaccination?
Fever, body aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, weakness are all common. Side effects are common. That Lasts 1 to 2 days. Simple paracetamol / crocin is good. Some show no symptoms at all. There is no reason to panic if any of the above bother you. This is a sign that the body's immune system is working.
7. What to prepare before going for vaccination?
The vaccine should be given as soon as possible. Don't go hungry. It may take more or less time at the vaccination center so Take a bottle of water, dry food, biscuits, kokum syrup or lemon syrup. Also take your Aadhaar card and PAN card with you when you go.
8. How often should the vaccine be taken?
The first dose should be taken 28 days after the second dose.
9. Should patients with cancer and other diseases be vaccinated?
Of course, just consult your oncologist first and get vaccinated against covid.
10. Should people who take steroids for heart disease, kidney disease, transplants, arthritis get vaccinated?
100 percent ! Basically the vaccine is made for people who have such diseases - Co-morbidity. The above patients should be vaccinated only on the advice of their doctor so as to know the appropriate time for vaccination
11. Should people with allergic bronchitis (asthma) be vaccinated?
Of course you can, but if the allergy is very severe, consult your doctor first.
12. Should I get vaccinated after getting covid?
Yes. Immunity to vaccines lasts longer.
13. When should I get vaccinated if I have recently contracted covid?
Vaccination should be done 8 to 12 weeks after the cure of covid .
14. I follow all the rules I have not had corona throughout the year, I have good immunity but should I get vaccinated?
100 percent ...... yes
15. Should children be vaccinated?
Do not give to children below 16 years.
16. Should pregnant women be vaccinated?
Its data is not currently available so should not be given at present.
17. Do I have to wear a mask after getting vaccinated?
Yes. Vaccination will not be followed by negligence. Masks, sanitizers need to be used.
18. Will there be no corona after vaccination?
It's not true. but even if it happens, it will be mild.
19. What is the purpose of the vaccine if coronary artery disease occurs?
- Avoiding the second wave of covid.
- Reducing mortality.
- Reducing the number of critically ill patients.
20. When will the immune system be formed after vaccination?
Immunity develops after 45 days after taking the first dose but it is necessary to take the second dose after 28 days. Protect yourself and your family from the corona infection by vaccinating everyone between the ages of 45 and 59 and over 60.
10 Call 1075 if you have any queries regarding vaccination.
21) Where is vaccination available?
Here's the list of govt COVID-19 vaccination centres in Maharashtra